Invited Talks, Panels, and Tutorials
- Smartphone Security.
Invited talks at
- Korea Internet & Security Agency (Korea, 6/22/2016)
- KAIST: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Korea, 6/21/2016)
- National Security Research Institute (Korea, 6/21/2016)
- Jinan University (China, 10/29/2015)
- Palo Alto Networks (10/6/2015)
- Samsung Research America (10/5/2015)
- Forum on Frontiers of Science and Technology:
Software and Network Security (Beijing,
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (10/10/2014)
- University of Michigan-Dearborn (10/3/2014)
- Temple University (9/26/2014)
- Virginia Tech (9/5/2014)
- Rochester Institute of Technologies (3/24/2014)
- SUNY Fredonia (3/19/2014)
- University of South Florida (2/19/2014)
- University at Buffalo, State University of New York (9/26/2013)
- Air Force Research Lab (8/14/2013)
- Syracuse Research Corporation (7/16/2013)
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (5/17/2013)
- Peking University (5/16/2013)
- Microsoft Research China (5/15/2013)
- McMaster University (4/24/2013)
- University of Florida (2/18/2013)
- The 25th School of
Computing & Information Sciences Anniversary at the Florida Internation University,
November 9, 2012.
- Web Security.
Invited talks at
- Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA. July 28, 2011
- The 25th Annual WG 11.3 Conference on Data and Applications
Security and Privacy (DBSec), July 13, 2011.
- University of Massachusetts Lowell (Computer Science Colloquia Talk),
December 1, 2010.
- University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), May 11, 2010.
- Beijing Institute of Technology, May 10, 2010.
- The SEED project.
- Invited panelist at the NICE (National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education)
Track 2 Coalition organizational meeting, November 5, 2010.
- Invited talk at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC),
May 12, 2010.
- Invited panelist at the Annual Conference on Education in Information
Security, Ames, Iowa. September 17-18, 2006.
Using Instructional Operating System to Teach Computer
Security Courses. A tutorial
at the 11th ACM Conference On Computer And Communication Security
(CCS). Alexandria, VA, November 10, 2005.
- Privacy-Preserving Data Mining.
- University of Pittsburgh. April 18, 2006.
- Computer Science Seminar, Stevens Institute of Technology. April 18, 2005.
- CS Department, University of Maryland College Park. October 27, 2003.
- Securing Wirless Sensor Networks.
- Invited talk at the IEEE Joint Chapter for Communications and Aerospace
at Rochester, June 6, 2006.
- Computer Science Graduate Seminar, Wayne State University. December 13, 2005.
- ECE Department, Clarkson University. April 16, 2004.
- Securing Wirless Sensor Networks
CERIAS Seminar, Purdue University. March 31, 2004.