The Logic and Computational Complexity Workshop concerns the theory and application of logic-based, machine-independent approaches to computational complexity. These approaches have opened new ways of incorporating aspects of computational complexity into areas such as formal methods in software development, programming language design, and database theory.
- LCC 2007
- will be held in July 2007, Wroclaw, Poland as a satellite workshop of LICS 2007.
- Past Conferences
- Webpages of past LCC conferences and related meetings.
- Robert Constable (Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA)
- Anuj Dawar (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Fernando Ferreira (University of Lisbon, Portugal)
- Martin Hoffmann (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany)
- Neil Jones (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Daniel Leivant (University of Indiana, Bloomington, USA)
- Jean-Yves Marion (LORIA, Nancy, France)
- Luke Ong (University of Oxford, UK)
- James Royer (Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, USA)
- Helmut Schwichtenberg (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany)
Last modified: Wed Feb 28 15:59:08 EST 2007